EN

about update to oxwall oxwallplus? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Installation
onur elveda
onur elveda Aug 8 '18
can i update my oxwall version to oxwallplus?
if i update all 3part plugin will be work?
and is it enought to download oxwallplus 2 version and to run /ow_updates/index.php ? 
Toar
Toar Aug 8 '18
3rd party plugins should work with oxwall plus, but i dont give you any guarantee, so check it on your dev version

How to install Oxwall Plus, when i have site based on Oxwall?

1. Make a full backup of all files, directories, and your database(s) before starting, and save it outside your Oxwall installation directory.

2. Download Oxwall Plus Updater here. Extract Oxwall Plus Updater to a temporary directory and upload files to oxwall site public directory (typically public_html/) using an FTP client.

3. Go to Admin Panel and click on Check Updates (http://mysite.com/admin/storage/check-updates/?back-uri=admin

4. The you will be have information about core update. Click on link and update script.

onur elveda
onur elveda Aug 8 '18
Thank you for information. so i will change my oxwall files with oxwallplus files after in admin panel i will update it. i will try to update tonight. now a lot of online users.
Toar
Toar Aug 8 '18
remember, oxwallplus for now have beta version, so this is version only for development process. Create dev version your site and install here oxwallplus, if everything will be ok, then apply changes to your live site.
onur elveda
onur elveda Aug 8 '18

Quote from Toar remember, oxwallplus for now have beta version, so this is version only for development process. Create dev version your site and install here oxwallplus, if everything will be ok, then apply changes to your live site.
i created mantis a account but not sending email for verificy my adress.
Toar
Toar Aug 8 '18
your account is active, i try resolute problem with outlook.com emails with my vps provider
onur elveda
onur elveda Aug 8 '18

Quote from Toar your account is active, i try resolute problem with outlook.com emails with my vps provider
is it still staying passive
Toar
Toar Aug 9 '18
read PM, I reset your password
onur elveda
onur elveda Aug 11 '18

Quote from Toar read PM, I reset your password
ok thank you